What do we mean by “COMPONENTS”?
Here’s a definition according to “dictionary.com” :
[kuh m-poh-nuh nt]
1. a constituent part; element; ingredient.
To us here at The “Q”, we consider “COMPONENTS” to be essential ingredients or elements (bits ‘n’ pieces) that are used to connect beads together into a finished piece of jewellery. At times, “COMPONENTS” can become jewellery creations unto themselves, with no beads at all!
Jewellery-making components are also referred to as “findings” and at Suzie Q’s we have a unique and wide range to choose from:
- METAL CHAIN, clasps, headpins, crimps, eyepins, bead & end caps, connectors, etc., in a variety of colours and finishes
- LEATHER… round, flat and oval
- FIBRES & CORDS such as S-Lon, silk, hemp, etc.
- BUTTONS… vintage, designer pewter, Czech glass, Swarovski crystal, etc.
- SWAROVSKI crystal connectors & a whole lot more!
Above all, we strive to provide you with the “finishing touches” to make your jewellery designs truly one-of-a-kind!